Development and maintenance of WordPress websites.
Posted on 15 December 2020
- Development and maintenance of WordPress websites.
- Front-end development based on a custom design or redesigning an existing template.
- Optimization for mobile devices.
- WordPress backend design with plugins and custom solutions.
- 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Strong PHP knowledge.
- Knowledge of Git version control.
- Browser debugging knowledge.
- Active English language skills.
- Proactivity, good communication.
- Use of CSS preprocessors (SASS).
- Experience using WooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields plugins.
- Gulp / Grunt / Webpack knowledge.
- REST API knowledge.
- Fresh technologies – in almost all cases we implement our solutions with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will have constantly up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster.
- We also provide continuous professional, soft skill and language training.
- As a developer of market-leading products, you can participate in exciting projects.
- Although our staff is growing, we do not give up the family environment. We consider it very important to have a good team inside, so we have team-building Happy Fridays every month and a half (joint cooking, wine festival, beer festival, carnival party), we celebrate birthdays every month, we also love joint breakfasts (e.g. peasant breakfast, Márton daily breakfast) and we travel every year for a 3-day team-building weekend.
- Even if we work from home for a long time, we still try to keep our team a little active and hold them together.
- We have already organized a virtual pancake day, quiz games, beer standups. You can choose from more and more joint leisure programs: Social evenings, Joint filming evenings, LAN party, Squash, but we also like to go to running competitions together, and we have already organized a bike tour.
- We organized a spine exercise twice a week so that after a lot of sessions we can move ourselves around a bit with the help of professional trainers.
- We are a dog-friendly workplace, so you can bring your pet every day.
- We consider a healthy lifestyle very important, so we have a fruit day twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We work in an office with table football, billiards, air hockey, darts, table tennis and beanbag chairs.
- We perform performance evaluation and satisfaction measurement twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we can also give feedback on the last six months for your continuous development.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Czuczor AttilaTeam Leader of HR
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens.