Participating in the design, implementation and operational support of ERP / IS-U (Utilities) On-Premise systems.
ExpertBudapest, HungaryFull time
Posted on 15 January 2021
- Participating in the design, implementation and operational support of ERP / IS-U (Utilities) On-Premise systems with a strong S / 4HANA professional background – primarily at the level of professional coordination – at a major Hungarian public utility (energy sector)
- Participate in the development of the SAP development and operation team(s) and in the necessary professional interview process(es)
- You have at least 5 years of comprehensive experience with SAP ERP systems, of which you have spent at least 1 year in the same position with S / 4HANA systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP development model, general system architecture
- Practical experience with SAP integration tools and analytics platforms
- Practical experience in End-to-End implementation of high availability SAP specialist systems successfully implemented in large enterprise environments
- Proficiency in integrating SAP and nonSAP external and internal systems
- Ability to work independently, Ownership approach
- Good communication
- SAP IS-U / Utilities experience
- Active previous participation in the SAP professional team building process
- Proficiency in business / return analysis of various investment options
- Ability to make a good relationship
- Project management experience
- Specialized SAP certifications
- Microsoft Azure / GCP / AWS cloud experience
- Negotiable English language skills
- Fresh technologies – we implement our solutions in almost all cases with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will always have up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Of course, you don’t have to work in a suit or shirt in the office if you don’t want to
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster
- We also provide continuous professional, soft skill and language training
- As a developer of market-leading products, you can participate in exciting projects
- Although our number is growing, we do not give up on the family environment. We consider having a good team very important, so we have team-building Happy Fridays every month and a half (cooking together, wine festival, beer festival, carnival party), we celebrate birthdays every month, we also love breakfast events (peasant breakfast, Márton-day breakfast) and we also travel every year for a 3-day team-building weekend.
- Even if we work from home for a long time, we still try to keep our team a little active and hold them together.
- We have organized a virtual pancake day, quiz games, beer standups. You can choose from more and more joint leisure programs: Social evenings, Joint filming evenings, LAN parties, Squash, but we also like to attend running competitions together, and we have already organized a bike tour.
- We organized a spine exercise course twice a week so that after a lot of sessions we can move ourselves around a bit with the help of professional trainers.
- We are a dog-friendly workplace, so you can bring your pet to the office every day if you would like to.
- We consider a healthy lifestyle very important, so we have fruit days twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We work in an office with table football, billiards, air hockey, darts, table tennis and beanbag chairs.
- We have performance evaluation and satisfaction measurement twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we can also give feedback on the last six months for your continuous development.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Attila CZUCZORTeam Leader of HR
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens.