Sales, business development, finding new partners and business opportunities in Hungarian and international markets.
SeniorBudapest, HungaryFull time
Posted on 15 January 2021
- Sales, business development, finding new partners and business opportunities in Hungarian and international markets.
- Acquisition of new customers.
- Dedicated management of existing customers, identification of resale opportunities.
- Keeping in touch with existing partners, establishing new partnerships.
- Sales process administration.
- Creating and managing quotes.
- Marketing, sometimes performing marketing communication tasks
- Higher (economic) education.
- 4+ years of experience in supplier-side IT sales or a similar job (+ marketing).
- Confident, strong knowledge of English orally and in writing
- User level MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Performance and results-oriented thinking.
- Independent work, proactivity.
- Customer focus.
- Reliability, precision.
- Presentation ability.
- Salesforce knowledge.
- Export experience.
- Diverse projects – our clients ’business profiles include almost everything from the tobacco industry to wildlife protection to air traffic, and our projects have teams on the move, so you don’t have to worry about having to deal with the same application for years.
- Fresh technologies – in almost all cases we implement our solutions with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will have constantly up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Professional challenges – there are several in our applications that provide a solution tailored to a completely unique need in the world, and you can be an active part of their design and implementation.
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster.
- MCP exams – all our colleagues have free access to Microsoft and language training and exams
- Career Building – A multilevel, transparent appraisal system and annual appraisals ensure that you receive every feedback that may help your career advancement.
- In addition to the above, as a colleague you can have:
- Community life within the company – direct corporate events (Happy Fridays, cooking, go-kart and / or bowling competitions, laser tag events, team building trips, corporate barbecue evenings, optional sports and other programs).
- Recreation – seating area with bean bags, foosball tables and Guitar Hero.
- Fruit Days – a varied selection of fruits every Tuesday for a healthy lifestyle.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Attila CZUCZORTeam Leader of HR
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens.