SeniorBudapest, HungaryFull time
Posted on 15 January 2021
- Assessing customer-side business processes and expectations.
- Proposing new processes or improving existing ones based on the customer’s expectations.
- Preparation of the functional specification documents based on surveys, which forms the basis of software development.
- Presentations and interpretations of the functional specification with the customer.
- Support for developers in interpreting the functional specification.
- Supporting the testing process.
- Continuous customer communication during the development process.
- Active oral and written English
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position on the supplier side (survey, bidding)
- Comprehensive IT technology knowledge
- Outstanding knowledge of software development process
- Analytical thinking
- Solution and result oriented attitude, good communication and presentation skills
- Customer-centric approach
- Excellent documentation skills
- Developer experience
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leaders and experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster
- We provide professional, soft skill and language training
- Although our staff is growing, we do not give up on the family environment. We consider it very important to have a good team, so we have team-building Happy Fridays every month and a half (cooking, wine festival, beer festival, carnival party), we celebrate birthdays every month, we also love having breakfasts together (e.g. peasant breakfast, Márton day breakfast)
- Even if we work from home for a long time, we still try to keep our team a little active and keep them together
- We have organized virtual pancake days, quiz games, beer standups. You can choose from more and more leisure programs: Social evenings, movie evenings, LAN parties, Squash, but we also like to go to running competitions together, and we have already organized a bike tour
- We have had spine exercise sessions once a week for a few months so that after a hard day of work we could move ourselves around a bit with the help of professional trainers
- We are a dog-friendly workplace, so you can bring your pet every day
- We consider a healthy lifestyle very important, so we have fruit days twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- We work in an office with table football, billiards, air hockey, darts, table tennis and beanbag chairs
- We perform performance evaluation and satisfaction measurement twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we can also give feedback on the last six months for your continuous development