Assessing customer-side business processes and expectations.
SeniorBudapest, HungaryFull time
Posted on 15 January 2021
- Assessing customer-side business processes and expectations.
- Proposing new processes or current improvements based on customer expectations.
- Preparing functional specification documents based on the survey, that forms the basis of software development.
- Presentation and interpretation of the functional specifications with the customers.
- Development support in interpreting the functional specification.
- Supporting the testing process.
- Continuous customer communication during the development process.
- Active English language skills both orally and in writing.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position on the supplier side (survey, quotation).
- Comprehensive IT knowledge.
- Outstanding knowledge of the software development process.
- Analytical mindset.
- Solution and result oriented attitude, good communication and presentation skills.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Development skills.
- Fresh technologies – in almost all cases, we implement our solutions with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will have a constantly up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster.
- We also provide continuous professional, soft skill and language training.
- As a developer of market-leading products, you can participate in exciting projects.
- Although our number is growing, we do not give up on the family environment. We consider having a good team very important, so we have team-building Happy Fridays every month and a half (cooking together, wine festival, beer festival, carnival party), we celebrate birthdays every month, we also love breakfast events (peasant breakfast, Márton-day breakfast) and we also travel every year for a 3-day team-building weekend.
- Even if we work from home for a long time, we still try to keep our team a little active and hold them together.
- We have organized a virtual pancake day, quiz games, beer standups. You can choose from more and more joint leisure programs: Social evenings, Joint filming evenings, LAN parties, Squash, but we also like to attend running competitions together, and we have already organized a bike tour.
- We organized a spine exercise course twice a week so that after a lot of sessions we can move ourselves around a bit with the help of professional trainers.
- We are a dog-friendly workplace, so you can bring your pet to the office every day if you would like to.
- We consider a healthy lifestyle very important, so we have fruit days twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We work in an office with table football, billiards, air hockey, darts, table tennis and beanbag chairs.
- We have performance evaluation and satisfaction measurement twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we can also give feedback on the last six months for your continuous development.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Attila CZUCZORTeam Leader of HR
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens.