Performing automation tasks (CI / CD pipeline, release management), professional communication with developers, technical documentation writing
ExpertBudapest, HungaryFull time
Posted on 27 April 2021
- Construction and operation of CI / CD pipeline
- Introduction / operation of release management solutions
- Performing other automation tasks
- Professional communication with developers, technical documentation writing
- IT degree and / or 8+ years of professional experience in a given field
- Knowledge of version managers (Git, TFS)
- CI / CD pipeline experience
- Bash, PowerShell knowledge
- Is aware of the following technologies:
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- English language knowledge
- Security-First approach
- Linux, Windows administrator experience
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware)
- C # / Java experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL (Redis / Mongo / ElasticSearch) and Relational database systems
- Practice in using Jira
- Fresh technologies – we implement our solutions in almost all cases with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will always have up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Of course, you don’t have to work in a suit or shirt in the office if you don’t want to
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster.
- We also provide continuous professional, soft skill and language training.
- As a developer of market-leading products, you can participate in exciting projects.
- Although our number is growing, we do not give up on the family environment. We consider having a good team very important, so we have team-building Happy Fridays every month and a half (cooking together, wine festival, beer festival, carnival party), we celebrate birthdays every month, we also love breakfast events (peasant breakfast, Márton-day breakfast) and we also travel every year for a 3-day team-building weekend.
- Even if we work from home for a long time, we still try to keep our team a little active and hold them together.
- We have organized a virtual pancake day, quiz games, beer standups. You can choose from more and more joint leisure programs: Social evenings, Joint filming evenings, LAN parties, Squash, but we also like to attend running competitions together, and we have already organized a bike tour.
- We organized a spine exercise course twice a week so that after a lot of sessions we can move ourselves around a bit with the help of professional trainers.
- We are a dog-friendly workplace, so you can bring your pet to the office every day if you would like to.
- We consider a healthy lifestyle very important, so we have fruit days twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We work in an office with table football, billiards, air hockey, darts, table tennis and beanbag chairs.
- We have performance evaluation and satisfaction measurement twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we can also give feedback on the last six months for your continuous development.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Attila CZUCZORTeam Leader of HR
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens.