Ensuring the operation of scrum processes in the scrum team.
ExperiencedBudapest, HungaryFull time
- Ensuring the operation of scrum processes in the scrum team
- Supporting agile teams (2) of 6-7 people
- Keeping contact with the product owners and stakeholders
- Monitoring and optimizing the team’s performance
- Maintaining the team’s goal orientation
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- 3-5 years of scrum experience
- Software development experience
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- High empathy
- Proactive, goal-oriented attitude
- Scrum training management experience
- Agile coaching experience
- Experience with a successful large-company project using Scrum methodology
- Experience in leading agile workshops
- Fresh technologies – we implement our solutions in almost all cases with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will always have up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Of course, you don’t have to work in a suit or shirt in the office if you don’t want to
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster.
- We also provide continuous professional, soft skill and language training.
- As a developer of market-leading products, you can participate in exciting projects.
- Although our number is growing, we do not give up on the family environment. We consider having a good team very important, so we have team-building Happy Fridays every month and a half (cooking together, wine festival, beer festival, carnival party), we celebrate birthdays every month, we also love breakfast events (peasant breakfast, Márton-day breakfast) and we also travel every year for a 3-day team-building weekend.
- Even if we work from home for a long time, we still try to keep our team a little active and hold them together.
- We have organized a virtual pancake day, quiz games, beer standups. You can choose from more and more joint leisure programs: Social evenings, Joint filming evenings, LAN parties, Squash, but we also like to attend running competitions together, and we have already organized a bike tour.
- We organized a spine exercise course twice a week so that after a lot of sessions we can move ourselves around a bit with the help of professional trainers.
- We are a dog-friendly workplace, so you can bring your pet to the office every day if you would like to.
- We consider a healthy lifestyle very important, so we have fruit days twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We work in an office with table football, billiards, air hockey, darts, table tennis and beanbag chairs.
- We have performance evaluation and satisfaction measurement twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we can also give feedback on the last six months for your continuous development.